Sunday, November 16, 2008

Deer Friends swap Card

I got this card as a swap at convention- it is so Christmassy (sp?) so I thought I'd share it with you- the original creator did not have a name sticker on it so I can't credit it but it is done with artichoke cardstock stamped with the circles from Priceless in artichoke and sparkle in night of navy and little crystal blings added to the edges. Take a strip of navy and then vellum stamped I believe with white stazon- snowflake source unknown- then real red 1 3/8" circle then stamp snowman after using black, orange and red markers to color in.


















I think the snowman circle must have been run into a stickermaker to get an even coating of adhesive then sprinkled with dazzling diamonds. It is really pretty IRL.

My kids are already counting down to when Santa is coming- Is there an advent calendar going out 40 days?

No comments: