Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A little scalloped Thank you


I've been a bit under the weather- traveling last week screwed up my sleeping and I'm not back to my old self yet- I can't seem to be able to get enough sleep to feel rested- you get a little old and BAM! you can't even bounce back from a little time zone change- and to top it off I got a little bug and my head feels like it's about 200 pounds all the time- so until I get back in shape to post some things I make with my new toys- which I have not even mounted yet- Now you know I must really be sick- I am usually SO excited that I mount everything the day I receive them!- Having rain 24-7 hasn't helped this fog in my head- although I know we need it for prevent a drought next season. But I am thinking of everyone who is reading my blog and don't want to let you down with nothing posted this week.
So here is a little thank you card I made for a very patient someone- I textured(I need this to be a word!) pink pirouette with the new SU texture plates, then used a 1" strip of chocolate chip with a 3/4: strip candy lane DD. I scallop punched the thank you after stamping in choc chip then used dimensional to mount it with a 1 1/2 inch square of ridinghood red square. Can you tell that this is one of my favorite color combo? Chocolate, pink pirouette and ridinghood red!
Here's to wishing you a sunny and healthy spring!
Lynda

No comments: