Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thinking of You with Thoughts and Prayers


I got this Thoughts and Prayers set because I thought the images were really lovely but I am so blessed to have such healthy friends that I don't get a chance to use the get well or sympathy sentiments so here I am always using the Thinking of you again.
The white and saffron CS was die cut with top note die and white trimmed off at the perforation and sponged with the celery inkpad and both cut off on the left side.
This is a card showing how with just one inkpad- here Certainly celery- one of my go to pads- and one color marker- here regal rose, you can create this image. After stamping with celery, "erase" the green on the flowers with your blender pen, wiping as you go if needed to remove the green ink from the pen, then color in the flowers with the regal rose pen.
Put on a strip of Delicate Dots DD paper as shown and tie with saffron grosgrain-Both are one of six Sale-a-Bration items available to the end of this month only- Mount the image using dimensionals and Bob's your uncle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like your card and use of colours.

Jeff