Sunday, May 31, 2009

Friendly Wheels unmounted Card


I wanted to show a sample of the card using the unmounted Friendly Words stampin Around. The central image is stamped using Basic black with Le Jardin Botanique stamp set and colored in with markers- pretty in pink, rose red and old olive and blender pen. It is stamped on the new Taste of Textiles cardstock- this one is so shimmery - it is perfect with the organza ribbon. the long sentiment on the bottom is stamped with kiwi- also from the wheel and the sentiment in black. The cardstock is pinke pirouette on the left, ridinghood red on the right all on kiwi kiss base. Simple but really shimmery and pretty IRL.

The new Stampin' Up Catalogue will be here in just a month and previews start tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT! I will show you some samples from the new catalogue as soon as I get my samples photographed.

Lynda

No comments: