Saturday, December 26, 2009

Golfball Gift for my DH

My husband does nothing half way. When he got laid off and had some time on his hands he decided to take up golfing and he does it like he does everything else, with detailed study with a goal of complete mastery. He had asked me to
mark some golfballs with his insignia but I had been so busy I never got around to it.

Now that the holidays are over I think I can devote a little time to him and here was my little card to tell him so. I found the golf club pen at a dollar store and the tees at another. I used the golfbag image from the package that the pen came in as well. The old olive CS was given a diamond texture using the texsture plates for the Big Shot and I tied the golf club onto the olive cardstock from the back using hemp twine.


Inside the card I took some 1 1/4 inch circles in white CS that I ran through a CB embossing folder turned bubble side down to simulate golf ball indentations then used dimensionals to attach it. the tee stamp is an old one from my stash from Mostly An*mals. Coupon for you is retired from SU with some images I thought he may like on his golf balls.
The balls were easy to make and would be a fun addition on a card for any golf lover.
Lynda

No comments: