Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just believe SC challenge 289



Sometimes when my brain gets stuck I love looking for challenges that get my brain going again. This was the sketch challenge from splitcoast here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=498470. I used Cherry base card then a layer of designer paper from a LSC that I bought long time ago that was a wasabi color. the centers of the circles were orange so I used SU markers to color them in with cherry so they would match. Layer of Marina mist stamped with sentiment from Just believe in cherry ink. Then I stamped the image in cherry inkpad again and layered with wasabi but it looked not grounded on the colors so I added another layer of cherry. Added some crystal jewels here and there- center if circles on designer paper, for the dot on the i in the word believe on the sentiment and tiny (non- SU) on the center of the flowers in the center image.


Seriously, take ten and enjoy a minute of your day and do some stamping. It will make the rest of day go so much nicer......

Lynda

No comments: