Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bird punch Mouse


I was staring at the two step bird extra large punch and the wing looked like a mouse body and I had to try it out. I punched it using Crumbcake CS to make the body and the ear using the circle using the itty bitty shape circle punch. I put a little bit of glue on one of the sides of the circle and pinched it to make the ear shape. I sponged some same color ink to make it stand out a bit. The curve of the tail is actually from the body of the owl punched out for another card - I used the curve of the owl body to cut out a skinny strip using a pair of scissors. Used a marker to create a shadow below. The sentiment is from On your birthday set stamped in black. the cheese is daffodil CS punched out with the same circle punch as the ear, tied with the red taffeta ribbon. I used a piece of glue dot to make the ribbon really stick to create the angle on the cheese. Snipped the corners with ticket corner punch and layered the whole thing on real red CS. Enjoy!
Lynda

1 comment:

Jackie said...

This is so cute! TFS! Would you mind if I CASEd this? It would be for personal use only.