Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friends Never Fade - variation 2




The base card is Poppy again, embossed wtih elegant lines embossing folder then added a layer of peach parfait and then a piece of greenhouse gala DSP. The image was stamped using poppy and pear pizzazz markers and the sentiment from watercolor trio in black- which I have to say is one of my all time favorite stampset for its flower and the beautiful sentiment and I just realized that it did not make it into the catalogue- Stampin' Up! What have you done? (it's one of my Stella from a streetcar named Desire moments...) Corner cut and layer it onto pear pizzazz, add little pearl jewels into the corners, add a daffodil taffeta ribbon onto the corner and voila, all done. You know the old adage, use it or lose it. All this thinking this week trying to come up with different variation has got my mojo running over- my sketchbook is filling up with so much stuff I want to do but alas so little time- I even have another idea for another owl card....I will have to show you next week after I have time to play a little maybe this weekend... thanks for dropping by!

Lynda

No comments: