Monday, August 23, 2010

Makani's stamp


Makani gave me a present of a stamp from stud*o G which was really cool and I wanted to make a really simple card with it. I paired it with a clean line sentiment from SU three for you set. Colored the whole thing using Cop*cs to blend it all and used my sc*rpal to create raised embossed lines on the basic white CS. A real simple less than 10 minute card that could be adapted to be used with any medium to large sized image.
The Splitcoast challenge F4A26 was to "mash it up" using stamps from more than one company and this fits the bill as well.
Makani and I were hanging out this weekend and I was telling her about some new owl character ideas I had and we started exchanging ideas and came up with a bunch more so I will have another owl lineup planned for you soon. Some were bit sassy and I was laughing my head off as we were talking about some of the different owls we could make.
Start your week with a happy thought.
Lynda

No comments: