Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day of Gratitude- CC290


CC290 Basic Rose Delight just called for this. I was playing with this idea anyway and the colors were just what I needed. I stamped the medallion from Day of Gratitude on shimmer white CS (although hard to see the shimmer here) used markers to color in the stamp with basic grey, rose red, daffodil, and olive. I cut the corners with a craft knife to have the edges come out of the box.
Embossed the half of the red cardstock with square lattice and stamped the sentiment in Basic grey and then the whole thing mounted on crumbcake CS.
I did add a little tiny rhinestone jewel in the center- you know me- I HAD to! I love sparkly....... even a little tiny bit that only I know is there. It's like wearing really lacy something underneath your regular workday clothes- nobody knows you're wearing it but somehow.... you just feel a little sexier that day- kwim?
Lynda

2 comments:

Makani said...

So beautiful! Love the way you cut out the square around the petals.

Mary Marsh said...

love this stamp set and your card is really pretty-great work on hte challenge