Friday, February 4, 2011

A simple card


Julie just had a birthday
and of course my card was about 2 weeks late- how can it be that someone that makes as many cards as I do cannot remember to send a birthday greeting to people they love in time? Got me! My mom just got a phone call this year... Shame on me.
But better late than never so I sent an unbirthday card to Julie and a few cards that I stamped with her name on it. The sentiment and the alphabet stamp are from PTI. You're a Gem sentiment from the Occasions Mini from SU. Crystals jewels from SU. I layered white with Poppy Parade then another layer of whisper white. I stamped the sentiment and then used my black pen to draw a line between the sentiments and 1/4 inch away from the edge. I tried both crystals on either side of her name and to dot the i. A clean and simple cardset for a real gem of a person!
Lynda

No comments: