Saturday, April 2, 2011

Presents for my sister Chris

My sister asked me for some notepads for BFF messages- so I made matching ones that 2 BFF could share- this one used some matching DSP in lavendar - I was requested to make something purple. I know my sister reads this blog and I am only a few weeks late for her birthday present so I wanted her to know that it is coming! I used the dotted ribbon punch for the center strip and used the retired felt flowers to accent. It is really sweet in person.


This is a cleaner more modern version in turquoise- with pattern pack DSP using some of the new Designer big buttons- love them! I left the front otherwise blank in case she wanted to stamp something like BFF or name of person or whatever! This is one I made especially for her. She is a designer for a clothing company and I thought this would be kind of fun for her. Used the Sweet Stitches DSP wit pompom trim and and fabric designer brad.

I am a big hoarder of pretty buttons and trims but my little sis is worth breaking out the pretty brads. I love you Sis! Happy belated birthday! I swear your package is in the mail!


Lynda

1 comment:

Chris said...

HOLY CANOLI! I LOVE THEM- These will make great BFF SWAP BOOKS!