Thursday, October 27, 2011

a simple thank you





I love to make a little thank you cards but it needs to be relatively easy to make since I don't have a whole lot of time and this was it- Base card is melon mambo. white cardstock with sentiment from Lighthearted set (in the holiday mini) in Old Olive. I punched the 4 sided flower from the itty bitty shapes punch then cut the 2 sides out to make a smaller heart to fit with the red glimmer paper (don't you just love the sparkle? I want to make a Judy Garland Wizard of Oz shoe with them! I saw a template for the shoes on line someplace....)






Stamp the flower from Simply Soft (hostess set) in black then with pretty in pink with the coordinating flower stamp then used regal rose and melon mambo marker to quickly add a spot of accent color (same technique we used before - pointed out to me by Marisa, thanks!) then lucky limeade and olive for the leaves and really quick but sweet thank you cards that I hope they willl regift. (I usually put a white cs or a stampin up post it so the receiver can reuse it.)

No comments: