Sunday, July 15, 2012

Papillon Potpourri make and take

I designed this for my make and take this month and many people wow'd but once they made it they realized how simple it was to make and it made for a great make and take.  Unfortunately I did not have the new paper piercing tool with its more ergonomic handle so I got a little more carpal tunnels symtoms today but really was easy to do.  Take a Pool Party CS and emboss the edge using the Delicate Designs Folder- is this thing gorgeous or not?  I so love our embossing folders!  Then I diecut a whisper white CS using Apothecary Accents Framelit, used the new Essentials paper-piercing pack, lined up the die and poked the holes around.  Stamped the butterflies using Early Expresso onto scraps of Pool party, Calypso coral and Lucky Limeade CS and punched them out using the butterfly punch. Lined them up to where I thought the sentimen would best fit and stamped the sentiment using same Expresso inkpad with sentiment from Just Believe set, then added the butterflies using dimensionals cut in half on just the center of the butterfly bodies so the wings are free to flap and really truly easy peasy card.  Hey, any card that requires no scissor work in my book is two thumbs up! 

No comments: