Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blast off birthday

 I've been making sketches of this set and how I wanted to play-
I took a Night of Navy Cardstock as a base to create outer space then diecut two  3 1/2 circles from Summer Starfruit nd then punched a bunch of circles using bunch of different circle punches  I had, sponged the solid circle and mounted the one with holes onto the one without holes bt sponged to make a moon.

I then stamped the shooting star and the saturn like planet with versamark and embossed with tngerine and turquoise embossing powder
. separately.  then I used the versamarker to add some dots with tails to create some more shooting stars.  Stamp the little astronaut in tangerine on a scrap piece of whisper white and the color the hair and eys using softsuede marker.  Color the flagpole with Midnight Muse marker and stamp the sentiment along the side of the pole. Cut out a shown.  So fun!

1 comment:

mamajulie said...

Cards for boys! Hooray! Keep 'em coming--love, love love!