Monday, September 17, 2012

Perfectly Preserved CASE

Mary Brown aka stampercamper had this adorable card in a square but I like my cards A2 size so here is my CASE. Take a summer starfruit basecard. The wood grain embossing folder goes vertical perfect but I wanted this card on its side. For some reason, the folders are now longer that it does not fit sideways into the bigshot so I embossed one side, then embossed the the other side overlapping the middle section and embossing it twice but it worked fine.   Square of Orchard Harvest DSP layered with Raspberry Ripple CS diecut with a scallop square (not SU) then stamped the jar, lid, apples and flower with expresso, summer starfruit and raspberry and leaves in limeade and expresso as shown.  Make sure to use the expresso marker to color the seed of the apple after stamping - Love this set!

No comments: