Monday, November 5, 2012

Lots of Scallops challenge

 Nothing like a challenge to get my mojo going on a Monday morning.  Even though daylight savings time is on, my body still has not adjusted and I woke up at 5 so I had some time to kill.  The splitcoast sketch challenge SC409 was turned sideways and WT399 to use no fall colors and TLC402 today was to use Layered Scallops and I was off.  Basecard is whisper white diecut with large scallop and embossed with edgelet delicate designs.  I stamped the flowers with pink pirouette then melon mambo, leaves are celery then limeade.  I layered pink pirouette and melon mambo CS diecut and scallop embossed again.  Used the Scallop rectangle Sizzlet (all SU) to add another layer of scallop. The sentiment is from the Trust God set.  I love this saying and bought the set because I loved this single stamp.  Layer it with melon and then pink pirouette.  Add another layer with scallop ribbon and seriously it was a easy peasy 10 minute card that don't look it......  Enjoy!     Lynda. 

No comments: