Friday, November 2, 2012

Merry Minis


 I saw a card by Michele Reynolds and I liked the idea of stamping and punching the Merry Mini ornament in Cherry Cobbler and then doing a negative punch of the ornament as well.  But I did not have the sentiment she had and so I used Noel from Greetings of the Season.  Because the Whisper white seemed a little plain I embossed the Snowflake Soiree using Iridescent Ice. 
I thought pretty cool Lynda!
 Funny thing is that later on I was perusing Stamping connections (online site for Demos only) I found a card fromTamara Bertram that looks almost like my card. It seems that Tamara
made a card with Noel sentiment and embossed the white basecard, Michele cased it and changed it and I cased Michele and changed it back unwittingly similar to the original card. I guess Tamara and I both thought alike!  I was laughing by myself in the middle of the night.  Thought I was being original and clever but alas No.

Iridescent Ice is so much prettier in person......

No comments: