Friday, January 25, 2013

Oh Hello swing card

 Not quite what I had in mind but it worked ok.  I wanted to do a swing card using the oval framelets but in order to make it swing I forgot that I would lose part of the front of the oval  so I had to crunch the image a little more to the right.  Take a base Crumbcake card.  I embossed the chevron- I cut the bottom so it would fit sideways into my bigshot.  (This -"it's to big to fit sideways with the new embossing folders" drove me crazy!)

I used the nesting oval framelets using selective cutting to make the swing.

Front of the card is made with a white oval stamped with Oh Hello in crumbcake lightly then Oh, Hello with Cherry Cobbler then used marker- more mustard and old olive to make the flower.  I used another white oval- same size as the front and stamped the Hearts a Flutter in crumbcake, the sentiment from You are Loved in Cherry and punched a heart with the Silver Glimmer paper.

No comments: