Friday, February 15, 2013

My Valentine make and take- late posting


 I had a bit of trouble with my blog sign in and some "Cookie" problem  and could not figure out how to clear it so had difficulty posting on my blog- now that my IT genius brother cleared it up for me in a matter of 2 seconds (after 4 weeks of frustration by me) I can get back to posting the backlog of posts I had to share with you.

 This was one of my make and takes for last month- trying to find a good way to use the hearts from the More Amore Specialty DSP. The Very Vanilla base looked too plain so I added the elegant lines EF.  
   I wanted to use the tags from That's the ticket so I stamped the ones I wanted using real red ink and punched it out with the Ticket Duo Builder punch.  Then I added a strip of real red CS and embossed the hearts from Adorning Accents- perfect for Valentine.  Then the heart from Hearts a flutter was stamped and diecut. I added a little banner from Boyond plaid stamped with crumbcake.  I think this is one of my most versatile stamp right now- using it for backgrounds, fabric, add a little texture, love it!  And then of course my favorite accent from the spring catalog - the 5/8 flower trim and added a few pearls for that little sparkle.
Sorry so late posting this.  But the layout would work with any accent  using the other tickets.  More to come.

Lynda

No comments: