Monday, March 25, 2013

Secret Garden play

I had to get secret garden set when it came out and this card is why.  I love embossing with white on color cardstock and then highlighting it with blender pen and inkpad to add some dimension.  This flower color and combo was case from Connie Collins from Constantly Stamping but as I did not have the Happy Hello Cardkit, had to changed it up a bit. base card is pool party with a layer of Real red, diecut oval and then embossed with chevron folder. I wanted the sentiment to be on white so I diecut another oval  from whisper white, but one size smaller than the one I used for the real red CS and then stamped Perfectly Penned in Early Expresso and mounted the real red CS and the white oval using dimensionals.  Diecut the flowers after embossing with white EP onto daffodil and celery CS and mounted it with dimensionals and a lovely little card is made.

No comments: