Friday, May 31, 2013

By the Tide

I can't resist  beautiful seashells and the lobster and the coral is so gorgeous- I knew I could use it for so many different applications I had to have this. The base card is primrose petal with images stamped in summer starfruit, primrose, crumbcake and bashful blue to add more subtle colors.  Diecut white CS with apothecary accents and then use the outline of the die to pencil in the semicircle and handcut - perfect each time. Stamp you;re from Oh, Hello set and Wondeful from Loving thoughts.  I am normally using Evite or some such for invitations so stamped You're invited gets very little use anymore- Now you can use at the top half for Lots of things- You're Cool, Hot, Dynamite, Greatest, lots of Cool Font words to use with it.  I punched the hole through the tag and the base card and tied the ribbon just half way which saves some ribbon as well.  enjoy!

No comments: