Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Flowershop in Primrose Petals

A pretty simple card that has a lot of drama.  Yah, yah yah, I heard all those arguments about why you can't  need another stampset and another flower punch.  I just bought Secret Garden- do I really want another punch? Heck, Yeah!
Is this not the cutest easiest card?  Stamped the flowers using Raspberry Ripple onto Primrose Petal CS.  There is directionality to the stamp so I put a little mark using a Sharpie on the bottom of the stamp that coordinates with the punch so I could easily punch it out. Something about punching is so satisfying to me. It goes so quick that for something you think you will use a LOT like this flower, it makes more sense to use the punch than a diecut.  I used the Pretty Print textured impressions folder for the square panel but you could just as well use a  3x3 piece of DSP.   Hello from Four You stampset.  Used the stayput technique for the ribbon and easy peasy done.

No comments: