Monday, December 30, 2013

Handmade Frosted Embelllishments Earring thank you Box


 I do not have a whole lot of time but I love still to make something handmade for my friends if I can.  I saw jewelry made with these embellishments and I thought they were perfect.  I bought hook earring findings in sterling silver and little sterling beads and wires and used them to make earrings with the frosted embellishments that were Oh So Pretty!

 I needed a little box to put them in and made a hinged box fot them and folded a little cardstock to back it.   I used the envelope punch board to make the front indentation and to round the corners on the side.
 I covered the box top with the silver 1/8 inch ribbon using multimono and cut on the side so you could open the box without undoing the ribbon.  The ribbon is made with 3 ovals punched out from silver glimmer paper  2 ovals are folded over and tacked together using a glue dot. then the third one is cut in half and the middle part are cut in a V and placed under the loops as shown.  Stick a crystal jewel in center and Voila!  a beautiful little box and gift in just a little time.

Enjoy!

No comments: