Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Jar of Love Hello Shaker card


 Such a fun little card we had at my last stamping party.  Base card is Pool Party. Take the DSP (here I used the It's my Party DSP from Occasion catalog (retired) fold the bottom up by about 1/2 inch and diecut the tall jar shape.   I took a piece of clear windowsheet   bigger than the jar opening all around and stamped the jar and sentiment with Staz-On,  Make sure to lift straight up to prevent smearing.   Adhere the clear window sheet to the back of the DSP. putting tape just on the edges of the DSP.  Now, place the foam adhesive strips around the edge of the jar on the clear adhesive sheet. I used the embossing buddy to take some of the stickiness and static off the sticky strips. add some hearts diecut and some sequins and put a piece of whisper white CS larger than the cut out to ocver and adhere the whole thing onto the base card,  Stamped the lid with Crumbcake, diecut it and put it on in the front.  I tied a little cord into a bow and attacked it on the corner o the lid tied with the tag,    Enjoy!

No comments: