Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!


My mother in law is doing Easter Dinner this year and she always goes all out.  But I had to do a little
something for my boys.  I was inspired by the On Stage demo by Sara the different side way boxes made with the Window Box thinlits die.  I thought it would make a cute container for the Easter basket.

I used the old lace ribbon large border punch for the handle and just scotch taped it onto the inside of the basket sides.





I found this sweet Mint colored berry basket in ceramic and had to make a little basket for my DH, perfect for the little bunny.


These were some of the treats my MIL put out for dessert- the lambcake was SOOOO cute! and the little petit fours were delish! I especially loved the little nest of eggs ones.  The table was sprinkled with all different chocolates and the whole house was decorated to the hilt.  I hope the boys remember the wonderful things their grandparents do for them....  I certainly love it all!
Happy Easter!

No comments: