Saturday, July 8, 2017

Birthday flower pop pot stand card

I am making a pop up birthday card for a friend and found this really cute pop up  from Elizabeth craft. I had been doing other popup cards but I like the options of adding a lot of flowers in this.  I would like someone to design a popup bouquet  a little smaller that would allow me to add more flowers to the top without sticking out of the card.

I've been diecutting a lot of flowers from any leftover cardstock  with a variety of stampin up flower dies so there is a variety here. I likte the little tiny punches for the center of the card- I got those from Michael's eons ago for a $1 each and they make the sweetest little centers.

 Anyway, this is how it opens up and it stands up with a whole bunch of flowers in it.
I stamped happy birthday on the inside from Stampin' Up Party Wishes (retired) and stamped the sentiment in the front using a variety of markers and punched it out with 1 1/2" circle punch

I added the festive DSP to cover up the holes made by the mechanism of the card.

I hope she likes the card.


1 comment:

StilesMok said...

Thank you for all your wonderful tutorials. This is fabulous. I wish I was talented and patient like u. You can get more patterns If you are interested in pop-up cards. View more designs from them: pop up flower bouquet, pop-up cards